سیستم های اعلام حریق جی اس تی GST -R-6601
Catalogue: Smoke detector R-6601 (286 Kb)
Features and Benefits
1. 12 Vdc power conventional detector
2. Built-in N/O contact
3. Sensing chamber for exceptional dust proof ability
4. Single LED
5. Low profile design
With the technique of scattering, the detector's reliability, stability and consistency are improved. The special chamber design
ensures the insert-defend, dirt-defend and anti-light disturbance.
The detector is non-addressable and can start operation by applying DC power. It has a pair of output contact, which is broken in normal and closes and remains closed after
alarming, and the indicator on the detector is lit. It can be reset after power cut. The detector adopts orientation base, with only
one mounting mode.
• Operating Voltage:9.6VDC~14.4VDC
• Operating Current: Standby Current<1mA Alarm Current<20mA
• Alarm Reset: Instantaneous Cut-out
(5s MAX, 2.5VDC MAX)
• Power-up Time≤10s
• Response Threshold: 0.10dB/m- 0.21dB/m
• Output Control Mode: Passive normally open, closes and self-locks after alarming, and contact rated capacitance (1A, 30VDC)
• Indicator: Red, not lit in normal operation, and constantly lit when
Selection of compatible Control Panels
Compatible with all GST Conventional panel and GST Intelligent Fire Alarm Panels using Zone monitor module:
The combination of fire detection should be installed complied with all local codes and / or NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm Code, NFPA
70 National Electrical Code. Verify the proper wiring and base is firmly mounted to prevent detector damage before the
installation. Point the detector in the base by the mark-line and secure the detector in that position by rotates it clockwise until it
reaches the next mark line.
Wiring and Connection
Connect the wires to the required terminal according to the wire diagram with matching active end of line (P-9907).and
(DZ-03D) required base is The cable must be fire rated type and the size depends on the distance and application. Minimum size
gauge 1.0mm²(18 AWG).